Pear Tree House, Aylesbury
Our supported Living Home, Pear Tree House is based in Wingate Walk, Aylesbury, nearby to our other Canalside House. With views to the front looking over the green, the house is set on a quiet pathway location leading to the Grand Union Canal - perfect for long walks! The property has a large well kept garden, spacious bedrooms, and a good sized kitchen and dining area. Our staff will be respectful of your tenancy and will support you in achieving a happier and independent lifestyle by promoting your rights and choices.
Wingate Walk is located in the desirable location of Broughton within a short, 15 minute walk to the Town Centre and plenty of shops, such a local Sainsbury’s nearby. The house has excellent transport links since it is very near a bus stop on the A41 Tring Road. There is also a large Tesco supermarket that is approximately a 10 minute walk. Aylesbury also has great transport links to other towns including a frequent bus service to Milton Keynes and frequent trains to High Wycombe, Amersham and London. The property is conveniently located close to the Bucks County Council County Hall and The Whiteleaf Centre.
- Round the clock 24/7 support staff
- 3 bedrooms
- One communal bathroom with bath and shower upstairs
- One additional shower room and bathroom downstairs.
- One communal kitchen
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Well-kept, large garden
- Good local amenities and bus links
- Low anti-social behaviour in local area
- Very well kept and modern decor
- All safety certificates up to date
- Digital TV